Diabetes is the biggest epidemic disease in the world.
More than half of Americans will have diabetes or be prediabetic by 2020. Today, more than 9 million Canadians live with diabetes or prediabetes.
Do you have any of the following symptoms?
- Unusual thirst
- Frequent urination
- Weight change (gain or loss)
- Extreme fatigue or lack of energy
- Blurred vision
- Frequent or recurring infections
- Cuts and bruises that are slow to heal
- Tingling or numbness in the hands or feet
- Trouble getting or maintaining an erection
Learn the truth about your blood sugar. The truth is in your body electric.
Our cutting edge scanning technology can determine your degree of probability of getting any of the following:
- Metabolic syndrome
- Insulin resistance
- Decreased beta cell function
- Impaired glucose tolerance
- Micro vascular endothelial cell function
- Cardiovascular Inflammatory process
- Body composition
At health Monitoring Wellness Center (HMWC), we always start with thorough assessment.
According to your individualized assessment results, we can determine your degree of risk of getting diabetes and make an effective and measurable preventive wellness plan.
This wellness plan will be based on your unique biomarker profile, which enables us to track your progress. With detailed information, effective lifestyle changes may be implemented. No more guessing!
Ready to stop worrying about diabetes? Call for an appointment today: (604) 716-4530