Hormonal imbalances can leave you feeling miserable
The following can all result from hormonal imbalances:
- Irregular periods
- Hot flashes and/or night sweats
- PMS – like symptoms (cramps, bloating, breast tenderness, headaches, and/or irritability)
- Sleep difficulties
- Fatigued and/or have loss of energy
- Feeling sad, weepiness, moody, angry outburst or overwhelmed
- Feeling anxious, having anxiety attacks, or temporary heart palpitations
- Feeling forgetful, fuzzy-minded or confused
- Irritability or just not feeling like yourself
- Bloating, gas, diarrhea, constipation or nausea
- Stiff or achy joints
- Adult acne
- Weight gain, especially around the middle, in the past year
- Loss of libido or a change in sexual desire
- Vaginal dryness
- Cravings (sweets, carbohydrates,etc)
- Thinning hair or hair loss
Hot flashes, night sweats and PMS:
Hormonal imbalances can seriously disrupt your life. A hot flash can occur suddenly, creating embarrassing experiences. Especially if your face flushes, or you suffer from excessive perspiration through your clothes. Night sweats can wake you from a sound sleep, with your pajamas and sheets soaked through.
Hot flashes and PMS are signals from your body that may be indicators that something bigger is going on.
When your body is trying to juggle a lot of daily demands, your ability to balance hormones is compromised. This resulting hormonal imbalance can send false messages to your hypothalamus, giving rise to hot flashes, night sweats and PMS.
How Electro Chemistry Scanning may help you
The following analysis shows the degree of probability of your discomfort from electro hormonal imbalances. The electro chemistry imbalances analysis includes:
- Thyroid response
- Brain Neurotransmitters responses (Serotonin, dopamine and Noradrenaline)
- Gaba response
- Adrenal hormone (estimated cortisol and leptin ) response
- Female organs cellular reactivity (bladder, ovaries, uterus, breast)
A better solution — a customized program with natural nutritive support for PMS and Menopause pain
Once we have the measurements, then it is possible to make an effective plan to achieve homeostasis (your true wellness, balance)
You can regain your hormonal balance and relieve the symptoms of PMS or menopause – all with natural remedies and treatments.
We will advise you about specific supportive remedies and therapies. Then, as you start the customized wellness program for your hormones, we will track your progress by measuring all the above electro wellness biomarkers. Our goal is to see improvement in all those markers as well as how you feel.
Stop working on symptoms. Know the causes.
Our unique approach has helped many women to regain homeostasis in hormonal imbalances naturally. In fact, many of our clients report some or significant improvement within 30 days or less.
Ready to start feeling better? Call for an appointment today: (604) 716-4530