- Atherosclerosis, coronary heart disease, irregular heart beats,
- High blood pressure, high cholesterol, angina
- Obesity, diabetes, chronic stress, chronic kidney disease
- Menopause (or early menopause)
Menopause increases the heart attack risk in women
Men are at greater risk of heart disease than pre-menopausal women.
Once past menopause, a woman’s risk may be similar to a man’s. Women who have experienced early menopause, either naturally or because they have had a hysterectomy, are twice as likely to develop heart disease as women of the same age group who have not yet gone through menopause.
Know your risk of the degree of probability of getting cardiovascular illnesses.
The following analysis shows the degree of probability of your getting cardiovascular concerns.
- HRV ANS (heart rate variability autonomic nerves system)
- Nitric oxide
- Arterial stiffness
- Cardiac work
- Left ventricle of the heart
- Inflammatory process
- Body composition
- Diabetes probability biomarkers
- And other major organs
At Health Monitoring Wellness Center (HMWC), we always start with thorough assessment.
According to your individualized assessment results, we can determine your degree of risk of having a heart attack or stroke and make an effective and measurable preventive health plan.
This health plan will be based on your unique biomarker profile, which enables us to track your progress. No more guessing!
Ready to stop worrying about heart disease? Call for an appointment today: (604) 716-4530